• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.inContact.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
For people to stay in touch, via sms or voice mail and so on is part of everyday life...

Palning on developing it, but have been offered 4 bids, nothing major at all
What do you guys think of this .mobi?



Is it worth anything and should i bother selling, or develop and hope for the best?
 
I have been given a $1,200 offer for then name, i really need you pro advice guys, should i sell or hold????
 
I have been given a $1,200 offer for then name, i really need you pro advice guys, should i sell or hold????

If it were a dotcom, would you sell it for $1,200? incontact has a lot to do with mobile phones. if it were mine, i would hold on to it. still too early for it. I was offered $100~$1,000 for 321.mobi. It would have been crazy to have sold it for $100 which was the first offer. Could you imagine what one could develop with incontact.mobi!?
Keep it.:smilewinkgrin:
 
I think undeveloped it's quite a reasonable offer, it depends on how much you want the money? If you have alot more domains of better quality i'd sell and recoup the big money on the rest. But i'd be happy for that offer anyways! Good luck with your desision!
 
i'd bite their hand off. just being honest. for me it's $xxx low
i'm a mobi fan. i do note all extensions are took . that's only eason i'm saying even low $xxx
cheers
Pred
 
not a generic, not a single word, not a dotcom, yet undeveloped...

hmm... $40. Personally i'd take the 1200 without thinking for a sec.
 
Thanks for the great feedback guys!!! :D

So development is the best shot if i'm not straped for cash and to hold out a bit.

Sound good!

Thanks again!
 
I dont think development is the best choice, I think selling it is..you can still register .mobis that are better and develop those..sell the domain
 
Thanks domainah for the advice. I have been thinking about it, and honestly, recieved 2 amazing PM's from members here with info and advice i could never have dreamed of.

You guys are honestly good people, who know what you're talking about and i'm just thrilld to be here now.

I'm learning more and more.

I will sell the domain, but hold out for a highr price.

inContact.mobi may not be a good generic but as in the pm's and other peoples advice, it's probably going to be a popular .mobi for sms networking ventures or simelar fields for later. So i'll hold out long enough to see how the market develops and put the domain back for sale and just hope for the best.

Thanks again for the decent advice guys. Much much appreciated :D
 
try to sell it to them for a higher price if they offered $1200 they sure will have more money to spend. This would be a good sell already look on dnjournal and look at the other names that are better no offense took a low price.
 
Thanks a lot for the tip. I will try to push their offer as best I can too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom