• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.ivanko.com for possible sale or lease

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) You can't sell names in this sub-forum, upgrade your membership to Platinum.

2) Since its in the appraisal section: reg fee - $20
 
Appraisals are free, but before you edited your post you were looking to get offers on your domain, which is a sales thread and is not allowed.

Unless you give us traffic/revenue stats, I don't think the domain is very special and thus I don't have a reason to say its worth more than $20.
 
$20.00 lol!!! I think its a mistake basing value of a web site/domain name solely on traffic. Sure traffic is important as the web site visitors are paying customers, but the quality of the traffic is important as well. My website is ranked 795,032 by Alexa and nothing to write home about, but I'm sure the revenue generated by sales of the Ivanko product on Ivanko.com exceeds many parked domains w/ higher page impressions. I won't go into detail how much the web site generates, but I can say I am making a very good living from it.

Seems to me the focus of this forum is on domain harvesting mills who buy/sell domain names like stocks and ignore the revenue potential from actual web site content.

Thanks anyway.
 
Nice site.

I do recall having used your product in the past. :)
 
How am I supposed to give you a value of the name when you did not provide any background, site information, product information, traffic details or revenue details?

If you want me to give you a more accurate valuation, give me some more info...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom