• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.legalforms4you.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 66661

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Hi

Does anyone have any thoughts on what price the domain
legalforms4you.com is worth ?

Thanks for any help

MrVolleyball
 
mrvolleyball said:
Hi

Does anyone have any thoughts on what price the domain
legalforms4you.com is worth ?

Thanks for any help

MrVolleyball

Yes, I was think along similar line when I picked up buy4cash.com several years ago. I thought that was a brilliant idea because putting numbers in text messages was all the rage. I thought it would work equally well in domain names. The bottom line is although I have stuck with the domain there is little evidence of much interest. I personally don't think investors want numbers embedded in names.

No more than $200

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
he has no clue what he's talking about it's not worth more than reg fee I'm sorry...
 
Mocus said:
he has no clue what he's talking about it's not worth more than reg fee I'm sorry...

You'd be surprised at what crumby dot coms some people will buy and then delude themselves that they are worth tens of thousands of dollars!
 
although entertaining, don't bring it into his appraisal thread - take it outside boys
 
mrvolleyball said:
Well thanks for the "input" anyway.
(didn't think it would be worth $200)

Well, with domains of this nature, it is difficult to find a buyer, but if someone is interested as an end user, then up to $200 dollars is not likely to cause too much of an impediment. Chances are, however, you would have to wait a long time to attract a buyer.

To a reseller or speculator, Mocus is right that it is likely to be of no interest. Because of the high risk of never selling, they would need to have a chance of making about 20 times what they would have to pay, which means that it is just not worth going there.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
develop it with all kinds of legal forms and you will have a money maker with a little seo and advertising.
 
mrvolleyball said:
Hi

Does anyone have any thoughts on what price the domain
legalforms4you.com is worth ?

Thanks for any help

MrVolleyball

Undeveloped not even reg fee I would think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom