• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers www.namedruve.com + 6 other names! .com, .net, traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I am listing this once more! I would like to see what your offers are for my domains. What you offer for one, or for all. If I like the offer, then I will sell it to you. Thanks!

www.namedruve.com - Typo for the well known site, www.Namedrive.com. There are no TM issues as I have cleared it up with the owner of Namedrive. I have had it just for just under 4 days and it has 8 views. Little revenue so far, but expected due to this great typo.

www.mppla.com - Another great typo, this one for www.moola.com. I have had this name for a day and it has 1 view. Hopefully will get good type-in traffic due to the letter positioning on the keyboard.

www.a4g.net - A good traffic domain! I have done no advertising at all, and it 57 views this month averaging 2 - 4 views a day. It has 2 related links on Alexa, it was once a web site that expired. This name is 4 YEARS OLD! From the stats the the previous owner showed me, this name gets in low XXX to mid XXX a month. a4g.com, org, co.uk, and com.uk are all taken. on top of that, two companies have names that include "a4g" in their names.

www.bullinvestment.net - bullinvestment.com just sold for high xx, and bull-investment.net is registered. 24 views this month and is making fair cents/dollars a click due to its keywords on Namedrive. Investment has 423120 overture. PENDING A 900$ OFFER.

www.loanbizs.com - 15 views this month. loanbiz.com plus many more endings are taken. Makes fair cents a click on Namedrive as its keyword, loan, has an overture in 7 digits.

www.our-host.com - Fair traffic, 35 views this month. Expired domain that is 5 YEARS OLD! No clue where the traffic is comming from though. ourhost.com, net, org, biz, and a few others are all taken. Potentially sought after! Makes a bit a click on Namedrive.

www.aimforcash.com - 2 years old! 16 views this month, not the best name, unless your looking for it . Makes a bit a click on Namedrive.

www.terrorinlondon.info - Lastly, I won this name, and if you could find any use for it, I will be happy with a low ball offer!

I am accepting all offers. Thanks... Nicolas
 
Edit traffic stats -
Namedruve.com - 17 views
Mppla.com - 4 views
A4g.net - 61 views
Bullinvestment.net - 25 views
Loanbizs.com - 15 views
Our-host.com - 39 views
Aimforcash.com - 21 views
Terrorinlondon.com - ???

Total - 182 views and 8.81$ revenue. PM me for stats, all still available.
 
Bumb...
Offers on other forums. What does Dnforum have for me?
 
50$ offer for our-host.com ... any more offers?
 
Namedruve.com - 44 cents
Mppla.com - 0 cents
A4g.net - 23 cents
Bullinvestment.net - 4.41$
Loanbizs.com - 2.94$
Our-host.com - 45 cents
Aimforcash.com - 47 cents
Terrorinlondon.com - ???

There you go Domainuncle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom