Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

www.ripoffreports.com racketeering and extortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I emailed an agent who I deal with since last year and noticed their was a complaint/scam alert filed against their company. I let her know and she emailed me saying ripoffreports.com is responsible for racketeering and extortion - she claims the company asked their company for $50,000 US to delete the scam alert.

She also says their are dozen or more complaints about this website, anyone else aware of this?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
below is a quote from the email i got

There is only 1 internet website, on the entire internet, www.ripoffreport.com that has reported anything negative about our company. This site acts as a “so called bulletin board” and is protected under our countries freedom of speech laws and cannot be held liable of inaccurate postings. It allows people to post false information anonymously without having to be held accountable. This site is the subject of many lawsuits for liable and defamation. It creates an atmosphere to extort money from legitimate businesses to make the negative postings not come up until later search pages. ***company**** has elected not to pay upwards to $50,000 to make these posts disappear; we will not give in to extortion. The information contained on that site is totally inaccurate and false.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Cash4gold.com Pays Ripoffreport.com off to make Thousands of
Complaints to Disappear

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Such blackmailing is old hat..what surprised me was the amount they quoted. $50,000?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom