• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.SEOgeek.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
Your appraisals please...Thanks.
 
i would say in the low xx range. would need to dev it.
 
surley worth a bit more than this...??:greensighw:
 
Not even a week ago there was fullseo.com on offer and did not really do well
 
As the owner of the fullseo.com thread I can tell you that people hold... opposing views ;). Read the thread, it was interesting. Anyway, I like your name but I'd like it better as a .com. And looking at Afternic there are a lot of SEO names for sale.
 
What thread do I need to look at please??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom