• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers www.SwiftMap.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
513
Reaction score
0
Selling www.swiftmap.com

It's a map site that lets you find pretty much anything you want/need in your area with custom search.

I custom made this for this site as a project.

Includes things like Traffic, McDonalds, etc etc. Uses cookies to remember visitors address for quicker use.

Taking offers.

David
 
150

Can other subjects be added? For example could "bars" be added or are you limited via the yahoo api?
 
Do you have a BIN price in mind?

Thanks
 
For things I'm searching for the results should be 1000's only a few flags pop up
 
Hi David,
Could you enter a auction end date/time?

Hi David, Why is it that so few flags pop up? I tried it and none of the 2 citibanks in my area show up.
 
That's what what I was asking how do you get more locations do you have to add them by hand
 
Hey guys

It gets results from local.yahoo.com, so it's whatever Yahoo Local has it has. You could tinker with keywords, etc and see if it brings up more, but everything is based on that API.

David
 
Hey, ya thanks.

I'm going to make this an auction, it ends tommorow, June 1st at 10pm EST.

David
 
The results seem really limited in what comes up. Is it me. The answers don't seem to be addressing it.
 
BlazeDomains said:
The results seem really limited in what comes up. Is it me. The answers don't seem to be addressing it.

It gets results from local.yahoo.com, so it's whatever Yahoo Local has it has. You could tinker with keywords, etc and see if it brings up more, but everything is based on that API.

What about that didn't address it? I'm not Yahoo, I just pull data from them.
 
Don't know what to tell you... I wish I had a database like yahoo local, but unfortnately, everything is using Yahoo API.
 
it seems like the yahoo db should be filled with more information
 
I don't know how it operates..

Play around with keywords.. My area is full of information..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom