• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.villas.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Alldig ... this a monster of a name. But I wouldn't even consider selling it at "domainer" prices. This domain has amazing earning potential for brokers/developers in this very targeted, very expensive market.

Great name...good luck!
 
Hey Falco, como estai? and all

Yeah, having had some time on my research (only one week so far), and one gruelling motha-f**ka of a thread, I'm looking at a couple of strategies. Developing the domain certainly seems to be one of the best alternatives. As does leasing, a JV with someone more savvy than I ....lots of ways to go here.

Izoot, I couldn't agree more, and as I have said probably 5 times in this thread, it won't be going to a domainer.

Hard to believe this thread started with a simple request for finding out value. Maybe with 81 posts, this is a record for an appraisal thread? Must ask DCG.

And I don't mind so much the bickering and cat fighting, except when it gets personal... I'm no better than any here on that score. In actual fact, the very positive comments I've received have been very welcomed; and the negative comments only reinforce the positive... if one reads between the lines.

I won't respond to any more attacks, there's nothing to be gained, but I will gladly discuss positive posts either here or PM.

All the best,

Steve
 
Fearless said:
Snowball's chance in hell.



People argue, fuss and fight (Tammy Wynette?), especially when provoked. This is not Utopia. Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.


I hope this is not intended as an insult, I am calling for it because reputations will be ruined if this constant bickering continues...and so far it looks like it has diminished.
 
Watch out, the 101st Keyboard Battalion is landing this very moment on the DNF shores! :-D
 
Come on guys. This is an appraisal thread, remember? Nothing to be gained by pot shots. Let's get back to the clean, unbiased, professional, collegial and cooperative atmosphere that each and every of you has displayed so far on this thread.
 
I concur.

Edit: There's no sign of troops what soever, my dear God, we have landed on the wrong beach! Martin, get to the wedge and blow up the barbed wire fence, MOOOVE IT!

-Omaha Beach
 
For the unbelievers: Villas.com was just sold on Sedo for 305,000 euro - approximately $478,149
 
If I received an offer for $250k for that name, I would take it and use it to buy myself a nice villa in the Caribbean.

heh

But you would have missed out on all the perks an extra $228k can bring :cool:
 
Yup, as I said in my previous post... I'd give a kidney to own villas.com.

Congrats!

Sh!t, just noticed you are in Marbella... I'm down the coast from you in Alcaidesa, near Gib.
 
heh

But you would have missed out on all the perks an extra $228k can bring :cool:

LOL... but realistically if I received a $250k offer for the name months ago, I would have sold it and reinvested in other premium names. By this time I would have made much more than that selling those names/

Congrats on the sale:-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom