• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.WallStDigest.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonyfloyd
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyfloyd

Guest
just regged...please appraise....

any thoughts/feedback?

thanks :cheesy:
tony
 
The ST will trip people up, but it's okay.
 
low xxx - I like it, and I thought of "street" straight away after reading "st" :)
 
high XX

generate more traffic on it

thanks
ROnak
 
best way to generate traffic other than links??

best way to generate traffic other than links??
 
I got similar appraisals for WallStInvestors.com as well. The "St" does throw some folks but the domain gets traffic and does pretty well, considering the click rates of the advertisers in the sector.

You should do well with it... I'd say $xxx for resell around here, $x,xxx to someone that actually realizes what you have there. Recovering a buy price in the mid $x,xxxx should be pretty easy for an End User in this market sector.

Best of luck!

GoPC
 
Thanks Scott!

hard not to figue out that wallst stands for wall street.....esp coming form NY...anyways i plan on developing this as a blog of the latest wall st news....any thoughts?
 
Sounds like a good idea, I would say right now only $xx As personally when i see a just regged domain , it puts me off.

But if you can get some traffic in a few months, I would say mid - high $xxx
 
thanks Tim!

I know...just regged sounds cheap..lol...anyways i plan on keeping this one and developing into a must read wall st news type site....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom