• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers wwwjcpenneys.com - $92/month revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i see the landing pages, it shows a pop up
 
I don't see them (i'm located in the US)...I have set popup=off in the redirection script for the past 6 months. As you see from my screenshot I'm not getting credited for them even if they are showing...
 
mike, there is indeed an exit pop up
 
hmMm... not paying Mike his pop-up earnings.. shame on you, DomainSponsor, if this is the case. ;)
 
MerlinK said:
hmMm... not paying Mike his pop-up earnings.. shame on you, DomainSponsor, if this is the case. ;)

it's not a pop up by casale or anybody else.

just another page with the "search queries" on that domain... i suppose it pops up because no ads were clicked on in the first place, so this must be your second chance. :smile:
 
I should have said "popunder" ...when you initially load up the page there is no popunder, however there is an exit pop up. Hope that clears things up. I'm not trying to mislead anyone here.

**The current high offer is $1100. It will be sold 24 hours from now if no higher offers are received. Thanks again.
 
Sold. Payment received. Domain pushed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom