• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

X-Men 3, Who's excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VisualDigits said:
I trusted you people and I stayed till the end. The credits were way too long imo. The scene was interesting and it definitely set the stage for another X-Men movie.

Anyways, the movie was very good.

P.S. The preview of the new Superman movie was so lame.

OK. It's been nearly a week since its release - can we break the silence and tell all about this final scene after the credits ? Id rather not sit thru that damn movie again just to see a 10 sec cliff hanger.

P.S. I totally agree that Superman looks very lame. Christopher Reeve is probably turning in his grave it's so damn bad... although, they picked a very good actor for Lex Luther!
 
VisualDigits said:
P.S. The preview of the new Superman movie was so lame.

"Billions!"............"Wrong!!"

If you have seen the trailer you'll know what I am talking about.
 
meganerd said:
Let's go everyone. P10n33R's buying!! :whoo:

Deal, but only if you come here, and you have to find me too.
 
Ok, here is what the 30 second clip at the end shows. I've made the text white so at least you won't easily have it ruined for you by accident if you don't want to read it.

*SPOILER BLOW - HIGHLIGHT TO READ EASIER*

Basically, it shows that guy in a coma from earlier in the movie, when Xavier was questioning if it was possible to take over a consciousness in a body that was unconscious. A nurse walks up to him and recognizes him as Xavier. Those who have seen the movie will understand why this is significant. Then the scene ends.

*SPOILER ABOVE - HIGHLIGHT TO READ EASIER*

Too bad there are no spoiler tags here. The white should do the trick though. :-D
 
SPOILER Questions ?
So Xavier is still alive ? Now I HAVE TO GO BACK and see it. I don't even remember the guy in a coma in the beginning. Thanks 007
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom