Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

X10 Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

softstor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last week I joined the X10 affiliate program. They are paying 30% comissions on their wireless webcams, so this sounded like it may money.

Has anyone any experience of X10 that they would like to share?

StuntPope

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
softstor said:
Last week I joined the X10 affiliate program. They are paying 30% comissions on their wireless webcams, so this sounded like it may money.

Has anyone any experience of X10 that they would like to share?

Didn't these guys go out of business and stiff a whole lotta publishers on ad revenues? I thought I read about it on f***ckedcompany.com like a year ago.
(This is the same X10 that used to have popunders in Yahoo and everywhere else?)

berth

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not sure who owns or runs X10.com now but the last dealing I had was a $5000 debt they did not pay to the company I worked for

uglypeoople.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know if these X10 guys are still in business or not...but they paid me about $200 two years ago and i sent them tons of traffic without any sales. They paid me for only u.s. traffic who did a click thru from my site. I sent them tons and tons of traffic but they must click thru for you to get paid.

They cancelled my account because i did not make any sales for them....and i had to wait 2 months to get a check from them.

If these guys are still in business, i don't recommend joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators