• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Xbox-Forums.com - 6,421 members + PR 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDev

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I am selling an Xbox forum with 6,421 members and a PR of 4.

A few members have been paid to post.

Full details and stats will only be given to anyone who is seriously interested.

PM me or email me if you are interested:

neil [at] scriptshock.com

You can also add me to MSN using the same address above.

BIN: $2,500

Open to offers.
 
Considering offers over $1,000.

Thanks,
Neil
 
So its $250 if you buy it at a different forum, or $1000+ here? :)
 
I've made improvements, I've returned the activity, and frankly enough I can sell my site for however much I want.

I bought it from another forum for $250, BIG DEAL. So what? I've made improvements and I'm selling it for what I think it's worth. I don't need people like you making useless comments.
 
You misunderstand, i wasnt having a go.. i just thought it was you selling it on that forum too.

Geeze settle down, i was just asking a question.. i thought the sale thread was still current on the other forum.

Chill out a little man, arent i allowed to ask a simple question relating to the sale?

You can ask 30 grand for it for all i care, i was simply asking if the 2 threads were running at the same time... Good luck on the sale.
 
typeins said:
You misunderstand, i wasnt having a go.. i just thought it was you selling it on that forum too.

Geeze settle down, i was just asking a question.. i thought the sale thread was still current on the other forum.

Chill out a little man, arent i allowed to ask a simple question relating to the sale?

You can ask 30 grand for it for all i care, i was simply asking if the 2 threads were running at the same time... Good luck on the sale.

Maybe if you had read the entire thread you would have noticed that it changed hands, at least that's what I had hoped, hence my reply. I need to chill out? As far as I'm concerned, I'm perfectly fine, atleast I haven't resorted to cussing.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I offended you and if you really didn't meant to have a go. I've just had enough of people trying to tell me what my site's worth for one day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom