Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed XBSITE.com - Scion xB Site - Traffic, Unique Design, Custom Content, SEO'd - BARGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
*SOLD*

With college applications on my plate, I can't find the time to update my Scion xB blog. This is unfortunate, considering I've put in over 20 hours developing the site, researching about the topic and writing articles about it. I'm listing it for sale hoping that someone else can cope with its growth. With the good search engine rankings it already has and some better ad placement, you should be able to make back your investment in no time.

The domain speaks for itself - xB Site is a resource website that covers the Scion xB in news, pictures, videos and reviews
[/size]. The site is powered by Wordpress, and I designed & coded the fully custom skin. All of the content is unique and authored by me.

The site receives about 315 unique visitors per month, which is an average of the past six months of stats. The best performing month was September (the last time I updated the site) with 414 uniques. Please keep in mind that this is a result of zero advertising. However, I did optimize the layout for search engines and install several free SEO plugins. 43.5% of the traffic is from organic search engine results.

xB Site is ranked for 75 different search engine keyphrases. Some include:
  • 2008 scion xb body kit
  • 2008 scion xb rims
  • 2008 scion xb wheels
  • scion xb 2008 rims
  • 2008 xb body kit
  • scion xb 2008 body kit
  • scion xb 2008 wheels
  • white scion xb 2008
Click here for full stats.

Revenue has been a dismal $0.66, reflected by a .003% CTR. I think for more effective ad placement, you might want to integrate the ads into the posts, which I have not experimented with yet.

The domain, xbsite.com, is registered at Moniker.com from 08/18/2005 to 08/18/2009. Upon receiving payment, I will promptly push the domain to the buyer's account and provide cPanel/FTP/Wordpress details for the site transfer along with my assistance if needed.

This sale has been posted on multiple forums, so please post SOLD to claim this absolute bargain. For the price, you can even make a nice profit if you invest a little time before flipping it down the line.

In addition to the domain, website, content and .PSD files for the design, the buyer will also receive some promotional material that I have created for xB Site:
SOLD

Thanks,

Edwin

Domain summit 2024

VerticalHost

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for any other offers or just $149 outright?

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what plugins are currently installed?

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Revenue has been a dismal $0.66

u have no adsense on site?...just bidvertiser?....and those ads arent even relevant.....

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
XBSITE has been sold. Thanks for the smooth transaction, David!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators