• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed XGamesRally.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
Getting over 2000 Uniques per month at this point and it's growing by 40% each of the 4 months I've had it.

Question is, what should I do with it? Put some Adsense on there? Generate PPC Rev? Sell it? What?

What's it worth?

If you haven't heard, the World famous X-Games has added International Motorsport CRAZE Stage Rally Compeition to the XGames 12 lineup and superstars from around the World are coming to compete in what is probably the most adrenaline packed event of the entire championship.

Travis PAstrana, X-Games Super Star is competing along with the likes of Rhys Millen (Drifting SuperStar), Colin McRae (yeah, the dude from the Game) and DC Shoes Owner and driver extrodinair Kenny Block.

This thing is HUGE, televised on ESPN and a bunch of other carriers around the world and sports International Media Coverage.

It's no wonder the domain is getting such traffic and seeing such growth. Consider also that it's never been submitted to any engines and its lifespan, this domain has HUGE potential for YEARS to come.

A word about the trademark... I met with the Producer of the X-Games Rally event and he told me that as long as I don't use the "-" between the X and the worrd GAMES, it's fine. No problems. And indeed I've had no problems with them.

Great traffic, an awsome site to post lost of rally videos and other extreme footage, etc.

I just don't know how to take advanatage of the revenue potential like some of you do.

Thoughts?

GoPC
www.XGamesRally.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom