• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers XLBS.com so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
591
Reaction score
10
I think this domain is a looker, but I,d still like to sell it :)
I noticed LBS.com is for sale at SEDO now, at the time of this posting "lbs.com 6d 0h 9,999 $US"
I would be as pleased to develop XLBS.com, since the X adds a little question to the prospect, ya think?
 
Anybody have a realistic value for XLBS.com for developing, in relation to the sale of LBS.com , aside from the 3 letter value it presents?
now "lbs.com 2d 18h 10,751 $US"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom