Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

XsitePro - The Internet Marketer's alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

SKG

ASBN.tv
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I made www.WashingtonDcTV.com with it:) It is not finished yet but a start, no meta data or site description yet, still need to do that.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any more sample sites?

I need to see more sample sites before Adam can get his affiliate commission!

We are in the test phrase with it, so far only minor bugs, but it really fastens the development. I had to make a new template as the ones they provide are not really suitable for the kind of GEO minis we are making. It takes some time to change all the colors on the site (you have to change it on all panels (header, right, left...), in Dreamweaver it is a bit easier and quicker. Anyways, here are two examples if interested: www.aboutsheffield.com and www.aboutportsmouth.com .

TechQueen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am also interested to see more samples sites made with XsitePro.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am also interested to see more samples sites made with XsitePro.
OK, I just posted my first site made with XSitePro 2. I am a real novice at HTML & building webpages, so this site is pretty simple.

Check it out here: NewWaveBands.com

(I know I should add a logo and make the pages a bit less text-y, but first I just wanted to make sure I could create & post a site. I do have a logo, but can't put it into the pre-programmed template without messing up the whole page design. Also, I haven't figured out how to add vertical space between the links in the left panel.)

P.S. I am using Dynadot's "stealth forwarding" so that the webpage's name shows up in the title bar at the top of the browser window, but the real URL shows up in the browser navigation area - I wonder if there's a workaround so that "NewWaveBands.com" can appear there instead.

Last edited:

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, they don't offer too many great templates. I have been creating my own, like you can see on this minisite: www.hondatyper.com

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Johnn
Yes I have stated to them this very thing, but you can purchase some........however I think they need to come out with a template pack that people could add on.

They told me they were looking at that

I also told them that the 780px width is not really a good fit for the monitors and viewing of today

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It had a nice natural type-in traffic before development, so basically the aim was to rank it high and it will pay off. It has been the 2nd in G for a long time (wiki is 1st), but now it has completely dropped out (just checked). If I have some time I will look into it.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use XSitePro2 and am very happy with it. I asked randomo how he liked it and then bought it. I used FP for years ...I can hear all the coders cringing now:blush::). (I am a wysiwyg guy...)...although you do have the option to write yourown html.
I will start making my own templates as soon as I free up some time. If there is a link to some templated available I would be interested. The only ones I have seen are a little to pricey for the product offered...imho

j

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use XSitePro2 and am very happy with it. I asked randomo how he liked it and then bought it. I used FP for years ...I can hear all the coders cringing now:blush::). (I am a wysiwyg guy...)...although you do have the option to write yourown html.
I will start making my own templates as soon as I free up some time. If there is a link to some templated available I would be interested. The only ones I have seen are a little to pricey for the product offered...imho

j

J...I am interested in using xsitepro2. Can you send me a couple of examples of sites you have done? I am not a designer at all and am looking for simple ways to create sites.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man the video they had on XSitePro really sold me, until I noticed all of the sites being posted as examples look relatively the same [as in design]. The templates really make the sites look like turnkey sites, which is a same. :( Visitors will get used to the designs as they are Sedo directory parking pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom