• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers XTS,COM - 3 letter w/ traffic - reg'd in 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.

exponent

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
-
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the offers, keep them coming. We're closing in on my target price. I will be making a donation to my local animal shelter for 10% of the final purchase price. I would love to be able to make a $1000 donation, guys.
 
BIN reduced: $12.5k -> $11.5k -> $10.5k
 
Final offers?
Over 630 visitors over the past 30 days

BIN = $8500 (FINAL REDUCTION)*



*I'm offering this domain through multiple outlets, I reserve the right to accept or decline any offer. Sorry kids, but this is how it's got to be (had a large offer fall through).
 
Last edited:
4,9K valid 24 hours
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom