• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers XXCR.com -- Good Rev-Earnings & Traffic --- Increasing/Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainster

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
311
Reaction score
6
XXCR.COM -------> SOLD ------------> Thread Closed
-------------------------
Domain with Increasing Revenue & Traffic --- Avg monthly and weekly Revenue/Earnings has been going Up even during summer months

------ Current Rate: Averaging Over 5,000 Uniques per month (over 7,500 in July 2012) and over $200.00 ... earned $277.16 in July (See SNAPSHOT BELOW).... $265.65 from July 15 to Aug 15
-----------
STATS SmrtName -- 30 Days -- July 15th to Aug 15th
5,421-- Uniques
9,401-- Page Views
2,2639 --- Clicks
49% --- CTR
$0.10 - RPC
$49 -- PMV
$265.55 --Total Rev


-----------------------------------
TRAFFIC SOURCES & ORIGIN:

---- Good, solid, verified Traffic

--- Primarily type in traffic that relates to Chat, Dating Live Video Chat, FreeChat etc... rest of bulk of the traffic comes from search endines Google & Baidu..... typing in same domain letters

---- Origin: Diversified Traffic from over 20 Countries -- Tops are USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Turkey, Pakistan, India, Germany, Belgium, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Norway


-----------
SNAPSHOT:
Detail Report Showing 7/1/2012 to 7/30/2012

[TD="align: right"]
icon_csv.gif

[/TD]


[TD="class: ecxinstructions"]Use y
logo.jpg
our browser's "Print" function or click here to print this page.
[/TD]
[TD="class: ecxinstructions, align: right"][/TD]
UniqueVisitors
PageViews
PaidClicks
CTR
RPC
RMV
Revenue
7660
11209
2592
34%
$0.11
$36.18
$277.16

[TD="align: left"]DomainName
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"] xxcr.com
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]TOTALS*
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7660
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]11209
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2592
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]34%
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]$0.11
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]$36.18
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]$277.16
[/TD]

 
Last edited:
I bought this name and 2 weeks after all traffic and revenue is gone I asked the owner for a part refund no answer

any thoughts?
 
I bought this name and 2 weeks after all traffic and revenue is gone I asked the owner for a part refund no answer
any thoughts?

Notice he was on the forum today, not good he did communicate with you in any fashion.
I think he owes you an explanation....
 
Last edited:
I bought this name and 2 weeks after all traffic and revenue is gone I asked the owner for a part refund no answer

any thoughts?

Not true or accurate at all I have much-much tangible proof of this.... gave extensive very detailed parking stats.. broad and deep for many months...even SmartName managment verified stats thouroughly for me to give to a few interested parties.... no pump and dump.... verified traffic both in category and from many different countries .... High traffic Quality score on domain.

Buyers comments are slanderous and ill conceived..... I certainly did respond thouroughly to his concerns in 3 or 4 E-mails and 2 or 3 phone conversations after he came back complaining to me approx 2 months weeks after the sale

Don't know why there would be traffic fall off... it's Not cuz of my efforts... maybe he messed rythem/links up in changing nameservers ...or optimized it deficiently after he took control of domain...just guessing.

I gave him a big discount of list price after he negotiated hard..... Also NOte -- this is same buyer who renegged on agreed transaction via a major broker in July.... I should Not have delt with him when he came back via this sale post





Notice he was on the forum today, not good he did communicate with you in any fashion.
I think he owes you an explanation....
 
Notice he was on the forum today, not good he did communicate with you in any fashion.
I think he owes you an explanation....

From experience it's hard to find a single thread you are mentioned in whenh you visit dnf ;)

For me it's bloody well impossible. ;)

Adam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom