• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed xxx-shop

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastmnds

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
649
Reaction score
0
xxx-shop.us what you think all other taking just drpped
 
Well if .us gets popular (I'm doing my part by developing a few :P) it would definately be worth something. I tried regging xxxshop.us but was too late a while ago. I can already see alot of adult sites have been regging their .us counterparts.
 
Now that our little misunderstanding is in the past!

Good luck, the dash hurts a bit but I think .us has enormous potential.


I regged PornXXX.us
 
lol its cool dotus sorry for being an ass
 
sex-shop.com is on sedo for like 62 thousand euros
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom