• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers xxxcetera.com for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezzer72

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I haven't posted for ages (sorry), been busy with this and that.

I need to raise some cash for a venture, and was wondering if anyone could see any real value in xxxcetera.com

I have managed to attract a little traffic to it (without putting any real effort in) probably 15 - 40 uniques per day.

IMO its a decent brandable adult domain, but I am by no means an expert in this subject.

If anyone wants to make an offer I would appeciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Ezzer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom