• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed XXXX.us - Appraisal and Question.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
K#NT.us

I got this name on ebay yesterday.

Wondering its potential worht and maybe what I could use it for.

The actual "word" "C#NT" has a lot less entries on google and yahoo then "K#NT" what could be the reason for that.

Google Results for C#NT: 12,000,000
Google Results for My word "K#NT": 108,000,000
 
i saw that one on ebay when it was still going , what was the final price?
 
A whopping $15.35 I guess I got lucky.

I know I could sesell for atleast $40.00 - $50.00 but I wanted some more opinions on it.
 
Thanks.

Im almost positive im opening up a Thumb site or a adult directory with this one.

Any more appraisals?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom