• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Y2U.org $500

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinnacleDomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I own the short and credible as well as brandable domain name Y2U.org
Could be used for a charity, or I was even thinking about a coupon or review site called Your's 2 Use (y2u).

Anyway, I am looking for $500 for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom