• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Y3K.net (Year 3000) sold for $1xxx couple years back...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
3,225
Reaction score
1
and I registered it after the owner let it expired.

I just received an offer at Sedo for a decent $xxx and the buyer said it is he final offer.

Don't know if I should sell it 'cause I personally like it a lot. :?:

Can you please apprise?
 
Maybe it's the former owner.
 
Sell it Will

I doubt we'll live to see what will be used with this domain...


Rami
 
I doubt we'll live to see what will be used with this domain...


Rami

What? That's only 993 years from now. Don't know about you, but I plan on being here! :shy:
 
I would let it go unless u have plans to do something with it
 
Sell it, take the money, reinvest in other domains... buy the .com version in the year 2999...
 
Thanks guys. I just accepted the buyer's offer and let it go.
 
Party like it's 1999 :D
 
that's a really loooooong term investment ;)
 
Good sale... any idea if the buyer might be the previous owner?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom