Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Y69.com, ZT0.com, H5F.com, YYRN.COM, XPPH.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way. This is the first they are contacting me about the domain since I got it pushed into my account. I guess godaddy can do whatever they want without informing the the person who's account the domain is in.

That's very scary, I don't like this method at all. If you as the new owner of the domain name has no clue of theft and they just take the domain out of your account with out asking you how you got the domain name is very ugly! Your loss of payment should be compensated if you can't get it back from the thief

Millering

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Brock, name
All money refunded, pls kindly check, i eat the lose.thanks

Name

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This email is to confirm the recent change of registrant
of the following domain name(s):

H5F.COM

The change has been completed and the available information
has been recorded in our system.

If you feel this change is incorrect, please immediately contact
[email protected], and provide any information you may
have that will assist in reviewing your issue.

Sincerely,
GoDaddy.com, Inc.

----------------

PM sent to Millering requesting refund.

Hello Brock, name
All money refunded, pls kindly check, i eat the lose.thanks

received money

Thanks

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just an update: I also received my refund from Millering. Thanks.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Y69.com is a gem IMO, and the initial LOW selling price should be an alarm in itself dude!!
sorry to hear about this, however you should be little more careful in your future purchases. Oh and try avoiding DP for just anything!!

Good luck..

Millering

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate, absolutely right.
Most of these names are close to expire, assumed seller might want a quick flip before expire. Looks like a gem, and turned out to be a shit.
I'll update all that guy's info., hope everybody can avoid.

Denny501

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello....My name is Dennis and as you can see by my sign up date, I am a new guy. I really stumbled into this forum by accident while running a google on some of my domains. (Y69.com, ZT0.com, H5F.com, YYRN.COM, XPPH.COM). These domains should look familar to some of you in this thread it looks like a lot of misinformation was spread, so I thought I would buy a subscription to your site and maybe shed light on what really happened. I hope I am not beating a dead horse here, since this all happened the middle of last year, but since one entry made it sound like I was a "Scammer" and not a victim, I figured I might try to straighten it out.

I still own the domains listed above and was the original owner when all this started. The domains were stolen from my Go Daddy account. I woke up one morning and while checking my email, I noticed a mail from Godaddy for "domain name changes", sometimes I don't check the emails since I buy and sell domains regularly, but I am glad I did that morning! The email stated the 5 domains listed above were pushed to another account. I almost fell to the floor! I quickly checked my domain account and sure enough they were gone...panic set in and the feeling of violation, anger and more panic. All my other 150 domains were still there, but those were hand picked for obvious reasons. I believe it was a sunday morning and I immediately called my rep. at Go daddy, who of course was not in do to the weekend. I explained to another rep there what had happened and they started the process of putting the domains on hold. The domains could not be transfered to another registrar for 60 days (thank goodness) due to the name change, so the domains were still in house at GoDaddy. I went online to whois to gather what information I could about the thief, who listed a address in China and I will leave the rest alone since it will only set this thread into a flaming mess. Within a day or two following whois, I seen the the person from Illinois now owned Y69.com. At that point I didn't know for sure who was a bad guy, or who was a victim like myself. I could not contact the guy from Illinois, since I risked compomising Go Daddys investigation and a chance that the paper trail would get longer and more people would be out hundreds of dollars.

It took 2-3 weeks for Go Daddy to finish the investigation, with me sending information back and forth with them to verify my ownership. After it was all sorted out the domains in question were returned to me. It was a helpless feeling and I did want to contact the thief when all was said and done, but thought it served no useful purpose. I have taken enough time here, but wanted you to know the truth...BTW, one added word of advice, not everyone involved in this thread back then was innocent, one matched the whois information on "day one".

Millering

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BTW, one added word of advice, not everyone involved in this thread back then was innocent, one matched the whois information on "day one".

Hello Denny
I'm not sure what are you guessing.
I'm a victim in this story, hope you can understand. I bought these names from digitalpoints (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1592186). I didn't know they're were stolen names until a buyer(DNF member) told me the name was on hold. Finally all domain took back to your account, i refund to the buyers. The theif already took money out of moneybooker, and i lost hundreds.
As i know there're a least 4-5 DNF members encountered the same at digitalpoints. If you visit DP, this kind of trick is still there, a seller doesn't list names but asking for a pm.

Thank you
Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom