Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Yahoo Publisher Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was accepted to this program (Yahoo Publisher) for one of my sites a while back, but I never did anythign with it... A lot of time passed, and for whatever reason I do not have the email they sent me anymore... I tried to request my password, but, the screen forces you to enter your location to verify your identity and they only have US states listed. I am in Canada, and, like I said, I succesfully registered in the first palce... so, does anyone know how I can get the password reset or mailed to me? I have no idea who to contact, there is no contact info on their publisher page...

Thanks!

Bazza

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could register again with a diff domain name, and look for contact information on the new email and then email them to get the old account set up again .

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once they get out of beta it should be available to other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators