• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Yahoo Publisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
3,584
Reaction score
0
i got approved for YPN ...but does anyone know when theyll get out of beta?

its been like 3-4 years?
 
i got approved for YPN ...but does anyone know when theyll get out of beta?

its been like 3-4 years?
a) Nobody but yahoo knows
b) They launched in 2005, I believe
 
i got approved for YPN ...but does anyone know when theyll get out of beta?

its been like 3-4 years?

Don't worry, they are stable and I'm using them since day 1.
 
Does anyone care to share how they got accepted?

I have several quality websites, but I can't seem to get accepted. Any tips would be much appreciated.
 
When will they accept Canadians? :canada:
 
Does anyone care to share how they got accepted?

I have several quality websites, but I can't seem to get accepted. Any tips would be much appreciated.

if u dont get a respond in one or two weeks, redo the application
 
Frankly I'm sick of waiting for them to go international..... personally I just forget about them as I don't think it's ever gonna happen. :rolleyes:
 
if u dont get a respond in one or two weeks, redo the application

GameFinest, how many applications did it take for you to finally get in? Were you resubmitting the sames websites, or trying different ones. Please PM me if you don't want to post the info.
 
Trust me on this, don't worry about not using YPN as you are not missing much as it is no better than Adsense and also appears to have a much smaller ad inventory and often worse ad targeting than Adsense with lots of nonsensical ads.
 
When people here started getting on YPN last year most were saying it was better $$$. Just good for everyone to have more options.
 
Yes, good to have more options which is why I still use YPN in addition to Adsense and some parking firms too.

I believe YPN started out paying a better EPC by design to get business and then slowly lowered the EPC as time went by.

But the main problem is the ad targeting and inventory and also lower CTR as a result.
 
GameFinest, how many applications did it take for you to finally get in? Were you resubmitting the sames websites, or trying different ones. Please PM me if you don't want to post the info.

i retried with the same website, i only tried it 2 times, and i got a response from them that they have my info and will email me when it goes live...so yeah give them another shot again.
 
i retried with the same website, i only tried it 2 times, and i got a response from them that they have my info and will email me when it goes live...so yeah give them another shot again.

Thanks, will do. :ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom