• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers YEAR END SALE -14 established PR3 POLITICAL / GOVERNMENT SITES incl jedwards(dot)info

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
1
Mod: before you close this tread because of the "domain in title" rule, please look at Rule 10 here - I'm following the allowed "example(.)com or example(dot)com" format. Thanks! :)


Time to clear out some more sites. This sale will end on December 31. First-come, first-served.

Here are 14 established PR2-PR3 political / government sites that I want to sell.

This is not an auction. BIN prices, further details, clickable links, terms and stats (when posted) can be seen HERE.


If you are interested in any of the websites, or have a question, please PM me. Do NOT post in this thread, I'm not following it. In particular, please do NOT post any URL or domain name in the thread - I do not want them indexed. Thank you.




.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom