• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Yemoo.net - website

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1906

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
I would like to have an appraissal for yemoo.net. If this is not the right place to post it - close this thread then. It's a fully developped website.

I would like to have an appraisal on yemoo.net

Yemoo.net - pr5 and many pr4,... pages
At this moment, only websites linking back to yemoo are accepted because of the previous amount of submission when it was still free (300-500 a day).

Traffic
-------
May 2006 3479 5291 20911 80945 212.61 MB
Jun 2006 6555 13526 38500 99414 367.42 MB
Jul 2006 4498 9708 67929 112049 563.53 MB
Aug 2006 3652 7958 115612 154726 921.99 MB

You can see that I started in July with asking a backlink

Backlinks
---------
It has a decent amount of backlinks, but can grow even faster if free submissions are accepted again.

Why I'm considering to sell it?
Don't have the time to give the site what it needs. Starting up a new business.

I would like to hear from you guys what a reasonable asking price is for this website.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom