• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Yesterday.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Please appraise Yesterday.org. Thanks.
 
Mid - High $xxxx for sure.
 
mid-high $xxx. I own Yesterdays.com. Asking 7k.
 
mid-high $xxx. I own Yesterdays.com. Asking 7k.


I bid against you for that one on ebay. :) (I think that was the one)

I think yesterday.org is worth about 3K - 5K. Singular version is much better. Yesterday.com would be mid 5 figs I think.
 
That was what I expected before i auctioned for 800$ via Sedo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do think singular in this case is more suitable. I don't recall hearing people say yesterdays much since the noun yesterday already covers the days before today. Same thing for tomorrow/tomorrows. But then again, you own the .com version. :)
 
Last edited:
Great name for a history site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom