YMMY.com -- Taking offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Mar 3, 2005
1,935
1
CSA
#5
Looking for more on this name. Will take another round of bids. Ideally, I would like to get to the 750 range on this name if possible.
 

PapaStiz

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Mar 3, 2005
1,935
1
CSA
#9
Hey Vtec, as stated above, the sale is pending --- however -- if it falls through I will be sure to take your bid into consideration. Thank you!
 

PapaStiz

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Mar 3, 2005
1,935
1
CSA
#11
Thank you everyone for the last minute PM's. The name is pending sale.

Vtec -- if the sale falls through with the other party I can do one of two things:

Sale to you at 600$ which was the BIN price.

Or, if you have to withdraw your bid, then open offers back at the 600$ point and the highest bidder will take it.

You will be given the first right of refusal after the other party follows back up with me and if they their offer falls through.
 

PapaStiz

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Mar 3, 2005
1,935
1
CSA
#13
Hey Vtec,

My most humble apologies, the first party did in fact pay so the sale has been completed. Domain has been sold. Sorry :S

Regards,

Sean
 
Status
Not open for further replies.