• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed YOP.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
2,340
Reaction score
0
Appraisals appreciated on this recently acquired LLL.net
 
May have TM issues .. Sorry :(

Yoplait Yogurt Drink .. "YOP"tm in UK ----> HERE
 
Acronyms are harder to pursue in trademark cases.

Aside from that - price valuations please.
 
I was musing over what I said ... re TM

You can not judge the actions of big corporations, but if it was parked etc .. it would harldy park on a " yogurt page ", thus NO squatting or otherwise could be purported to exist .... bla bla bla

$2000 +/- I guess .. its a nice name ..

Ger
 
Thanks Gerard, I appreciate the appraisal, and I'd have to agree with you!
 
I dont think it has TM issues. YOP could Yoi onti Poi or something like that
 
You're right skh, I doubt that this name has any TM issues.

Do you have any price valuations in mind for the name?
 
$1000-$1500 Good acronym, but still a .net
 
unless you do something involving their name, there is no tm problem here
 
I like it myself, but more as a memory from a children's book... "Horton Hears a Who" The little guy at the end yells out "YOP!" Sorry, I digress. $1000-$1500, I would agree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom