• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale You Have Asked - $50/domain - Turn Your Knowlege Into $$$

  • Thread starter Thread starter _Yakov_
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who responded.
New requirement - lists must have at least 50 domains/day
 
lists must have at least 50 domains/day

Great so I can just copy and paste the pending delete list?
 
Sounds like it!!!
 
Wow, this might be more profitable than simply selling the delete lists I created yesterday...
 
"us"

Are you now a company with employees?
 
Originally posted by devildude8989
"us"

Are you now a company with employees?

:D :D :D :D :D

I was wondering ..err i mean WE were wondering about that too. :D
 
Shut up timechange!

No, you shut up timechange!!

Me? Why don't you shut up timechange?

It's just me, myself and I :D
 
Originally posted by devildude8989
"us"

Are you now a company with employees?

I'm pertnering with foreign folks who do all the programming, we are pretty much "we", so please don't post your idiotic questions and mind your own business. If you have nothing to offer to the proposal, pass along.
 
lol,

Yak I have let you know about a few good drops, so I have offered you something..

And I just find it funny when people run personal website etc. and refer to them selves almost as a corperation.



Originally posted by _Yakov_


I'm pertnering with foreign folks who do all the programming, we are pretty much "we", so please don't post your idiotic questions and mind your own business. If you have nothing to offer to the proposal, pass along.
 
Originally posted by devildude8989
lol,

Yak I have let you know about a few good drops, so I have offered you something..

And I just find it funny when people run personal website etc. and refer to them selves almost as a corperation.




I don't run any personal website.
We - means we.
As of yet, I haven't heard that "we" became a corporate term.

I hope your stupid ass gets banned from here for badmousing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom