Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

You.info - premium LLL.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 70408

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you own this name? You're not a verified DNF member, and the location on your DNF profile doesn't match the your.info WHOIS. Are you willing to complete the DNF certification before the sale?

Sorry to be suspicious, but we're talking about a rather large chuck of money and it's better to avoid problems that have ocurred in the past.

I have never done business with him before, so I am just making intelligent assumptions here, but his user ID is "Rocketfly" and the name is registered to [email protected]. Rocketfly.com has the same whois info as You.info. Am I missing something here? Sorry to jump in, but it certainly looks legit. Not even mentioning the 41 positive iTrader ratings that Rocketfly has.

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you own this name? You're not a verified DNF member, and the location on your DNF profile doesn't match the your.info WHOIS. Are you willing to complete the DNF certification before the sale?

Sorry to be suspicious, but we're talking about a rather large chuck of money and it's better to avoid problems that have ocurred in the past.

Sure, not a problem. Yes, I own this domain -- if you want you contact the email on the domain or even call (at a reasonable hour), I can verify (or we can verify ownership in another way...I can certainly become DNF verified.) Right now, I'm living in Oxford while my hometown (and my house) is in St. Louis, hence the difference in addresses.

Thanks, EJS, you are correct on all your points.

To give peace of mind, of course, any transaction would be completed via Escrow.

4u-domains

DNF Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You dont need a little seal to back up your obvious goodstanding..

$1350

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never done business with him before, so I am just making intelligent assumptions here, but his user ID is "Rocketfly" and the name is registered to [email protected]. Rocketfly.com has the same whois info as You.info. Am I missing something here?

Setting up similiar usernames has been a common practice of the scammers, but this owners seems willing to verifiy ownership -- that's a very good sign.

$1,400

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Setting up similiar usernames has been a common practice of the scammers, but this owners seems willing to verifiy ownership -- that's a very good sign.

$1,400

Im sorry to add another comment to this sales thread .. but this kind of stuff is uncalled for Juniper. If you had these kinds of questions you can pm the seller instead of raising unwarranted suspicion. I can appreciate the fact that you want some self assuredness, but you handled it unprofessionally. Especially towards an asset to the community like Rocketfly is and has been for a long time.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Lets stay on target guys. Seller seems like they are more than willing to do whatever it takes to get the transaction done.

As always, concerns shouldf ALWAYS be taken up via PM unless you can prove there is a scam going on.

Best of luck with the sale Rocket!

-Bob

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long will you accept offers?
You have a reserve in mind?
bin?

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How long will you accept offers?
You have a reserve in mind?
bin?

Hi Rico, I'll take offers until Monday 9 p.m EST. I don't currently have a BIN set, but if I receive an offer I like, I will accept it. If I accept an offer, it will commence via Escrow at that time; otherwise, I'll tuck the name away for a while (and may develop it.)

Thanks,
Brad

NURCA

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Threat can be closed/locked...thanks everyone

Time to hit the RoR development...cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom