• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Your favorite BEER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
2
Perhaps it's the bottle of CHIMAY Grande Reserve I just finished, but I am curious of everyone's favorite beer. Let me know yours.

PS... I'm sipping the final drops from mine right now!

PPS... I'm sure Wilco has a thought or two on this topic. ;)
 
Bud or Stella failing that anything free ;)
 
Sleemans..... ummm..... except I'm not legally allowed to drink - does my vote count? :D
 
Corona And Coors Lite.

I am not of legal age either.. But my vote should count!
 
Saku Originaal

link
 
Budweiser since i was a little nipper;)
 
shame i can't buy your nice[ie craft beers not mass produced, sparkling water] beers over here.....
 
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Shiner. The Summer Brew is amazing and the Bock is a perennial favorite. Handcrafted at a small brewery in Shiner, Texas. This is really good stuff. http://www.shiner.com/home.html

It must be good. It's powered a four-time Tour de France Champion...

Wow, that’s dedication. No drugs, no sex. What about partying?
No way. You can’t party during a stage race. You’d get your ass kicked the next day. But in the wintertime, I definitely like to drink a beer now and then, and more than that. I love margaritas, and I drink a lot of Shiner Bock.

Taken from a July 2001 Maxim Magazine interview with texan Lance Armstrong.
 
ROOT !!! :D

-bob
 
Originally posted by ProDealers
Labatt Blue Light :yes:

The Lebatt's Black Bear ROCKS. I like him in the commercials. My favorite is when he makes a beer dispensing chair out of a bookshelf. :laugh:

-Bob
 
Always Heineken & KIRIN:razz:
 
Victoria Bitter - the best Aussie beer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom