• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale yungjock.com good rev/good traffic....looking to sell today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!

I am looking to sell this name today. I bought it in May, and it has been a good earner. It is currently parked at Sedo Pro...and there may be an even better way to cash in...I am not sure...never really tried. I have had some things come up and HAVE to sell this name...otherwise, I would hold onto it.

Price is $not for sale anymore

June rev = $70.52
July rev = $62.01
Aug rev = $33.91

Stats: August is kinda low becuase I was playing around with keywords.

First to post sold can simply send paypal to: [email protected]

Immediate payment is required...as I said..I need the cash today....otherwise I would hold onto this one. ;)

//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom