• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed yuz.us and fkk.us - Please help; I have no clue!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zymic

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
336
Reaction score
0
yuz.us and fkk.us

I have lost interest in domaining and have lost touch on current prices, these were registered in 2005.

What would you appraise these for?

Many Thanks
 
I would say $150-$300 . fkk.us has double k's and yuz.us is pronouncable (juice). Possibly even more, much more! Good luck with them! :)
 
I would say $150-$300 . fkk.us has double k's and yuz.us is pronouncable (juice). Possibly even more, much more! Good luck with them! :)

agree
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom