• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale z5.net 2 character domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a tough decision ($5 would have bought me a coffee and donuts, mmmmm), but I think I'll have to pass. ;)

Mmmmmmm, donuts. *best Homer Simpson imitiation* :)
 
Yakov: it doesn't get any significant traffic. It's more of a vanity thing, to have the short domain, or to use for a site where a short domain is useful (e.g. for ad banner serving, shorter links in emails, wireless, etc.).
 
nice name, good luck!
 
Thread edited.
Nice name. Good Luck!
 
How much are 2 character.net's worth anyway? I had people tell me they'd sell for $900 and others for $10,000.

LOL

Maybe I'll broker a few deals for some of you then :P
 
**********************
Let's not turn this into an appraisals thread please. Only post if you are interested in the sale.
 
300 if you are willing to sell now

PM me if you are interested, that is all I can bid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom