• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed zappiest(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
1,843
Reaction score
39
Here's hoping someone can offer an appraisal or opinion of zappiest.com?

Thanks in advance.
 
This is the most bestest one of its kind, but I recommend dropping it soon and looking into zappier ones out there.
 
Last edited:
Well, I've only just bought it, so I won't be dropping it till this time next year at least. And it's in the Oxford dictionary, so it's not ungrammatical.

At the same time, I do appreciate the humour. :)
 
Well, I've only just bought it, so I won't be dropping it till this time next year at least. And it's in the Oxford dictionary, so it's not ungrammatical.

At the same time, I do appreciate the humour. :)

Delighted to have been of service, Monica. :) My goal within these forums is assuredly to leave you both as happy and as unmisguided as can be.
 
Boy, you're a real sweetheart, aren't you. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom