• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Zapping dot com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidig

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi there, I was wondering what do you think I should expect from this domain. I am not familiar with the domaining market, although I manage several websites with hugh traffic. I would appreciate any advice you could give me. I tryed to sell it on the special monthly Sedo auction, as a Premium domain, but it didn´t work :( Thanks a lot in advance!!!
 
Last edited:
websurfing.com went for an amazingly low $1,600 a couple of days ago. Zapping has twice the Google results for the keyword. I'd suggest contacting power companies or use the ZFBot.com tool to locate other domains that begin with 'zapping'.
 
Thanks Acro!!! One of the things I am concern about is exactly that: the low prices that are being managed right now. I can´t think in zapping for less than $50.000. I prefer to develop the domain in my own that sell it for a less amount of money ;) so maybe I should wait for the domain market to find itself again, or maybe I am wrong and the current prices I am seeing are just ok, and zapping doesn´t worth what I believe, although Sedo´s valoration was $35.000 on may 2007. You may check it here (it is in spanish language).
 
The market is good for buying right now, not selling. It's definitely a keeper. Finding an "end user" is a challenge but offers the most rewards. Good luck :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom