Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal zartech paid but has not started transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Member: zartech purchased at auction on about the 3rd June... Cost $AU19.00

CURES-FOR-DIABETES.COM...
DIABETES-BULLETIN.COM...
DIABETES-KNOWLEDGE.COM...
THE-DIABETES-QUESTION.COM...
HEALTH-HEALTHY-WELLNESS.COM...
HELPLINE-FOR-DIABETES.COM...

Paid very prompt, even left me great feedback. BUT after at least seven messages from me has not instigated the transfer process.

I've sent PM's and message to email address provided, all been ignored.

I am at a loss and don't know what to do, either refund the payment and re-auction, refund and offer to second highest bidder, or just wait a little longer and see. Heck I'll even give them away, I don't want them.

I do not want to breach any sale agreement or forum rules here with this issue, but need to settle so I can stop worrying over it and move on.

In any event I will not be renewing the names.

Anyone been in this position?

All advise and sugestions welcome please.

Cheers,
Ken :?:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if he was the buyer and sent payment, then just wait for him to initiate the transfer request.

it's on him to respond and or follow-up with his purchases to insure that he gets the domains.

for what you have posted, it appears you have made several efforts to contact him.

imo...

kmat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

if he was the buyer and sent payment, then just wait for him to initiate the transfer request.

it's on him to respond and or follow-up with his purchases to insure that he gets the domains.

for what you have posted, it appears you have made several efforts to contact him.

imo...

Yes I have, my last attempt was an email message...

START COPY..

Hi Ken here again.

I still have not received any message advising the transfer request has been started.

If you are intending to wait for a while to transfer, that's ok, please just send me a short email and let me know. save me worrying to check daily.

END...

I thought the best thing to do was just wait, guess I cannot really do anymore to contact him/her.

Cheers,
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom