Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Zidane Opens Head-Butt Clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zidane Opens Head-Butt Clinic

Zinedine Zidane the touted French midfielder is poised to open his first head-butt clinic in the romantic city of Paris. Zidane’s announcement of his new clinic and workshop comes on the heels of his three game suspension from his own head-butt tactics in the FIFA World Cup.

When Zidane was asked how he came up with the idea of the head-butt clinic, he replied with furrowed brow, “I was born for this.” It may seem like a Nike shoe slogan, but this man seems determined to use his notoriety from the 2006 games to his advantage. As Zidane began to relax with a little Irish whiskey (we’re now in a bar screaming at a TV) he tells me that YouTube was his real reason for starting the clinic.

“This YouTube has my video downloading all day long after I punish that Italian. I think, ‘What if I teach more people how to do this act?’ I can make myself money.” So there you have it. Money and a sense of wanting to help others have propelled this legendary figure to open his clinic.

Amongst the throngs of avid Zidane supporters in the French streets, we found a garcon, a little boy, who knew of the Zidane head-butt clinic. We asked him what he thought of learning to flatten little Italian boys like Zidane did, but we could understand him, as he only knew French. We believe he said, “Vive la Croix!” But we could be mistaken.

At any rate, these soccer fans are preparing themselves for what could be the most instrumental clinic since the days of Pele’s ankle breaker clinic. I asked Zidane what types of workshops he would be doing with the kids. He wouldn’t say, but he looked around the restaurant like he was trying to give me clues. I saw a waitress (wow!), bricks in the wall behind her (sheepish grin from Zidane), wood framing around the doorway (another guilty pleasure grin), and a box of nails sitting in a corner (Zidane points to his wrists). It seems there are a lot of questions to be answered when the doors to his clinic open.

He relayed to me the name of his clinic Zizou Head Clinic. He was disallowed from putting ‘butt’ into the title by the Paris Business Counsel. I wished him luck as we paid our bill or as the French say ‘cheque’. In the parking lot, I left him next to his modified Porsche roadster, where he told me to watch, watch, watch. I did just that as he leapt towards the front door of the restaurant, springing his neck back, then with a violent thrust forward, denting the metal door with his bald shiny head. He turned back to me, his eyes glazed over with what seemed like pain, a hysterical look in his eyes, “Vive la Croix!” At least that’s what I think he said before passing out flat on the pavement.

Brought to you by SatireLiar.com

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom