Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed ziggwi.com for sale - comic related

Status
Not open for further replies.

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Cutting down my portfolio of sites here.... You will receive the following domain, along with all files on the site.

www.ziggwi.com

Why sell?
I got discouraged with this because a lot of the RSS feeds got cancelled a while back.

Traffic?
So far in January, it's averaged 29.2 uniques per day. Most of this traffic is from search engines, MSN particularly. All for comic related keywords.

Profit?
Nothing to speak of, I made some change selling a couple of text ads, but nothing worth mentioning.

Disclosure?
The design is a boxedart.com template. You either need to have a license for boxedart.com or change the template.

Ask price?
$50 OBO
$100 BIN

Domain summit 2024

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are all the ones listed supposed to be working on there now? I found that many of them don't return a strip.

petertdavis said:
Hello,
Cutting down my portfolio of sites here.... You will receive the following domain, along with all files on the site.

www.ziggwi.com

Why sell?
I got discouraged with this because a lot of the RSS feeds got cancelled a while back.

Traffic?
So far in January, it's averaged 29.2 uniques per day. Most of this traffic is from search engines, MSN particularly. All for comic related keywords.

Profit?
Nothing to speak of, I made some change selling a couple of text ads, but nothing worth mentioning.

Disclosure?
The design is a boxedart.com template. You either need to have a license for boxedart.com or change the template.

Ask price?
$50 OBO
$100 BIN

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$60

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's already been sold to AmericanBulldog. Payment accepted, domain pushed.
Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom