• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Zloty.org , please Appraise...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
Polish ZLOTY.ORG



Please appraise.


Thanks,
Rami
 
If it's the currency I would say there will be little value left as soon as Poland joins the eurozone, except for historical purposes ;)
In the meantime the domain would be OK to list Polish sources for discounted items or economic news/information. Low $$$ ?
 
zloty.pl seems to be getting traffic.

I've a few "obsolete" currency domains myself. They are nice collector pieces :D
 
Any estimated values? other opinions?


Thanks,
Rami
 
$1000 min. Nice catch!
 
Also means "gold" in Polish (correct me if I´m wrong), so it would have some more value than a soon to be obsolete currency. The correct spelling however would be IDN with a stroke across the "l". I have zloto.net (singular) which does get some type in traffic.
 
Yes, It does mean GOLD as well I beleive.



Thanks,
Rami
 
Low xxxx ! Good luck
 
Thanks guys...


Anymore thoughts?


Rami
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom