Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Zob(.)com - pronounceable LLL.com - $20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently brokering this domain:

zob.com / ZOB.com

This is a Pronounceable LLL.com

10 years old domain

Seller is asking $20,000

Payment by Escrow.com for a secure transaction

Domain is registered at Netsol

Please post or pm with any questions

thanks

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am currently brokering this domain:

zob.com / ZOB.com

This is a Pronounceable LLL.com

10 years old domain

Seller is asking $20,000

Payment by Escrow.com for a secure transaction

Domain is registered at Netsol

Please post or pm with any questions

thanks

I take it you got the SAME PM as everybody else.. now my question is why do you chose to broker this from a new GOLD member who claims he can't post thread AND you've not verified ownership is beyond me>!??!

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I take it you got the SAME PM as everybody else.. now my question is why do you chose to broker this from a new GOLD member who claims he can't post thread AND you've not verified ownership is beyond me>!??!

Seller has verified ownership of the domain name. I have not received a pm from seller on this forum.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to sell my domain zob.com but I can not understand how I can create a thread...
can you explain me.
zack

In Reply to your Post 1279075:

polskyman
Hi, I'm new here, this is my first post!

DNF$: 0 [Donate]

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to sell my domain zob.com but I can not understand how I can create a thread...
can you explain me.
zack

In Reply to your Post 1279075:

The seller has verified ownership of domain. The seller of the domain is not fluent in english and maybe does not understand how to list a domain for sale on this forum.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have verified the current Whois Contact by email. The seller has provided proof of ownership of the domain by email correspondence.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't take it personally but I'm really not sure if you're naive or simply ignorant or something even worse.....

Laposte.net is free email service which is worse than Hotmail/AOL address... I personally found fishy his PM which is WHY I IGNORED IT..

Now you come here to act as broker on a domain which you've verified ownership based on free email addy?

So you don't have to check whois history I have even pasted the info of the previous owner for you, should be a snap to call them and verify the domain exchange was legit...

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't take it personally but I'm really not sure if you're naive or simply ignorant or something even worse.....

Laposte.net is free email service which is worse than Hotmail/AOL address... I personally found fishy his PM which is WHY I IGNORED IT..

Now you come here to act as broker on a domain which you've verified ownership based on free email addy?

So you don't have to check whois history I have even pasted the info of the previous owner for you, should be a snap to call them and verify the domain exchange was legit...

I will provide details including the buyer's proof of ownership of the domain. I would also like to ask for you to remove the personal information from your posts.

thank you

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a) maybe if you didn't quote me I'd be able to remove it
b) i think you didn't understand me twice in a row now.. The admin phone is disconnected so the previous owner is untraceable..

now call me naive, but how come a guy who doesn't speak English and PMs me asking him for help to list the domain for sale here gets that domain int he first place. And how naive are you to jump into brokering this w/out having performed ANY kind of due diligence??

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a) maybe if you didn't quote me I'd be able to remove it
b) i think you didn't understand me twice in a row now.. The admin phone is disconnected so the previous owner is untraceable..

now call me naive, but how come a guy who doesn't speak English and PMs me asking him for help to list the domain for sale here gets that domain int he first place. And how naive are you to jump into brokering this w/out having performed ANY kind of due diligence??

I have removed the quote from my post. I am asking to please remove personal information from your post. thanks

I have received valid contact info from previous domain owner.

also pm sent

thanks

I can provide proof of correspondence from previous domain owner. I have also verified domain ownership from current owner (seller).

Please PM or Post with any other questions.

BIN is set at $20,000

thanks

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wasnt this just at auction at Sedo with maximum exposure?, but the owner had some reserve (probably 20k) that wasnt reached. If you can lower the price (since 20k is obviously not even reached in a very well promoted sedo auction) let me know.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tell him I can offer less than 20k, if he is flexible..thanks

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Requesting again for a mod to attend to this thread :?:

Seller is prepared to reduce the price to $18,000

This is a good price for a very pronouncable LLL.com

Don't miss the chance to pick up this rare domain!

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Requesting again for a mod to attend to this thread :?:

Seller is prepared to reduce the price to $18,000

This is a good price for a very pronouncable LLL.com

Don't miss the chance to pick up this rare domain!

any reason why he's listing it for $15K at zuho.com?

http://zuho.com/general/domain_Home.aspx?dno=6930

Don't you hate it when you don't do your job well as a broker and conducting proper due diligence? I hope this is a lesson learned for you for future broker deals ;)

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any reason why he's listing it for $15K at zuho.com?

http://zuho.com/general/domain_Home.aspx?dno=6930

Don't you hate it when you don't do your job well as a broker and conducting proper due diligence? I hope this is a lesson learned for you for future broker deals ;)

I am not sure if you are involved whatsoever in this sale :?:

Please stop posting personal comments in the sales thread.

I have already asked mods plenty of times to attend to this thread, with no reply. Otherwise, mods please delete this thread on account of irrelevant comments by a user who is not involved in the sale.

thanks!

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now it says $20k.

At last they are in sync ;)

I am not sure if you are involved whatsoever in this sale :?:

Please stop posting personal comments in the sales thread.

I have already asked mods plenty of times to attend to this thread, with no reply. Otherwise, mods please delete this thread on account of irrelevant comments by a user who is not involved in the sale.

thanks!

I have NOTHING personal with you NOR the sale. As I explained I got PMed probably 30 minutes before you "BROKERED" the domain by some random guy who barely spoke English and said "I have zob.com I want to sell how do I create thread"..

Hope that explains for you, also I hope you'll admit you're doing a very poor job marketing yourself and acting as a broker ;)

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Asking once again for a mod to attend to this thread. I have done everything including sent pm's to mod with no response, I find it hard to believe that there has been no action taken toward members who continually make personal irrelevant comments in a sales thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators