• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed zorrotorrent.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HonestOle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I was looking to hear what you guys say. Please no Estibot oppinions or appraisals. Estibot appraises business.com for 15 million USD. So please no estibot.

The touch of appraising cars and houses and also domains is something you use your eyes and hands for. See.

Other who has an idea with eyes and hands, please? I would be interested to see if you were on the same level with me.

I have appraised this domain for 5000 USD.

And I have also a manual domain appraisal service.

The thing is that I do believe that estibot and other acteurs who cannot see value or potential, they have had to few assignments with customers, and they have limited sales knowledge and sales talent, and the list goes on. And, if people only believe them, the market will be ruined.

So if someone is interested with a honest oppinion and appraisal, it would be fun to see a collega and business competitor appraise this.

Thanks Guys! (And women!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom