• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ZT.net * 2-letter .net domain for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

timechange.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
0
ZT.net

SOLD

Good for the next 24 hours before domain is withdrawn.

Registered with Enom - easy push.

Paid via Escrow.com (buyer pays Escrow fees) / other payment options considered depending on the buyer.

Please PM me only and thanks for looking.
 
Price reduced - thanks for the PM's. I am not interested in trades.
 
SOLD

Excellent opportunity to own a quality (and easy to pronounce: zee-tee) domain name.
 
Thanks Yakov.
Hey, what happened to all those 2-letter .com's in your sig? :D
 
Domains they come they go, Saturday through Sunday Monday ... ¿ Eminem :swg:
 
Yes Yakov what did happen to them?
I cosidered you the 2 letter king.
 
I think I saw Yakov with a new Ferrari the other day :D
 
timechange.

Let's make efforts each other.
The way is long, get Ferrari. :razz:



We still waiting offer from 2 letter.net king. :D
 
Originally posted by _Yakov_
Ya, these domains are good for hosting and newtwork companies.


Personally I'm all for a bit of newtwork :laugh:

[Free bump - auction style]
 
Pending sale - awaiting prospective buyer's contact info and acceptance of Escrow.com as the mediator.

Until it's final, I am still accepting inquiries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom