• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ZuneVivo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say mid XX for the time being. It all depends on if Microsoft really name it Zune. I'm still not so sure on that.
 
Can't see anyone buying this, sorry. Only hope may lie in development
 
Yes, Microsoft confirmed the name IS Zune and domain name ZuneLive.com was registered on May 24, 2006 and set to point to Microsoft's domain name servers, which suggest will be home page for Zune so

Zune Vivo Mean Zune Live In Spanish
 
But will Zune be Zune in Spanish? :). Anyway, if you can develop a content-rich Spanish website for it then I think you can do quite well. Otherwise I think you're out of luck.
 
Zune is not English word either! but Live is
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom