• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ZUPY.com zupy.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
ZUPY.com Pronounceable easy on the tongue LLLL.com plus it means 'soup' in Polish. Google results: 1,400,000

What do u valuate it for?
 
sell Soup to that area then :)

Never heard of the term, in movies or anything, so im not familiar.. So, I would say, end user $XXX ... reseller $X-XX
 
sounds like puppy, I like the name.
 
sell Soup to that area then :)

Never heard of the term, in movies or anything, so im not familiar.. So, I would say, end user $XXX ... reseller $X-XX

Strange evaluation. Just because you haven't herd of it does not take away from its value Southern. 4 letter .COMs have been selling like hotcakes lately especially pronouncable ones. I have sold several on here mid xxx pass 2 months alone. :whoo: There's alot of niches in the industry that I am not familiar with yet are making people lots of money. I already received a low xxx offer on np. But anyways, thanks for taking the time to respond. I dont want to be one of domainers that respond to appraisals they don't like :bounce: lol.

Thanks guys
 
I'm a fan. I really like it. Good luck with the sale.
 
I like it... sounds nice and those google results are awesome. How's the traffic. I would valuate it at mid xxx easy given current market for LLLL.com that are pronouncable. Though who knows, some Polish company my want to snatch.
 
Strange evaluation. Just because you haven't herd of it does not take away from its value Southern. 4 letter .COMs have been selling like hotcakes lately especially pronouncable ones. I have sold several on here mid xxx pass 2 months alone. :whoo: There's alot of niches in the industry that I am not familiar with yet are making people lots of money. I already received a low xxx offer on np. But anyways, thanks for taking the time to respond. I dont want to be one of domainers that respond to appraisals they don't like :bounce: lol.

Thanks guys


You took it the wrong way.. Because I've never heard of it, wasn't the reason why my opinion was lower than you expected. I was just making it known that I've never heard of it.

You might have sold a couple of 4 letter domains for mid XXX , notice I put XXX , not low or High.. but simply XXX , so maybe this domain falls into that category.

I gave my opinion on the name, being, reseller X-XX , and enduser being XXX , and I believe it and stick by it.

Goodluck to you
 
I gave my opinion on the name, being, reseller X-XX , and enduser being XXX , and I believe it and stick by it.

Goodluck to you

No biggie Southern. Thanks for taking the time and I appreciated your fair and honest opinion. I rather hear peoples thoughts then not get any feedback.

Any other appraisals or thoughts?

Thanks everyone in advance
 
Hi,

i like the name. If I were you I would hold on to it, as pronouncable LLLL.com will become more and more valuable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom