• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale zzm.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know? And how soon is very soon? ;)
 
it's an expireing 3 letter dot com I think - Whois-Search is often flamed for posting them here :)

I'll go to sleep now, and read this thread latter - I hope it's nicer than the last one - not going to stay up for a 3 letter dot com myslef ;)
 
Originally posted by domainAddict
How do you know? And how soon is very soon? ;)

I can find in whois-search homepage that in 28/12/2002
 
29th Dec would be my best bet - I got ZZM.org the other day seems it dropped unexpectantly (thank my software /shameless plug ;) )
 
Originally posted by stuff


I can find in whois-search homepage that in 28/12/2002
Emm.. where?? You are using that 5 day figure?
 
Originally posted by Manu
29th Dec would be my best bet - I got ZZM.org the other day seems it dropped unexpectantly (thank my software /shameless plug ;) )

Yes maybe
Updated Date: 23-dec-2002 + 6 days = 29 dec
But it could have been already dropped today?

But who could win this, namefox? Lin ZanSong?
 
buydomains will have it unless the festive period has made them forget a few of the 3 char .com's about to expire ...
 
Well I don't know if BuyDomains got ZZM.COM or not but Namewinner snagged KAREEM.COM it looks like.
 
whois search... don't you think that all you achieved was bumping up the bidding price? That's not a very nice thing to do:mad:
 
Originally posted by nasko
Here we go again...


well at least to andrew's credit, he posted the crappiest 3 letter .com ever
 
It dropped 28 dets
and the winner is whois.bookmyname.com , I think COMPANA LCC uses it?
 
whoever does get it, there is an ABC affiliate in Grand Rapids with the call-letters WZZM....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom